Sunday, March 27, 2011

For the PC version of Diablo III

There is no confirmation yet about Diablo III to be developed for consoles but some owners of Xbox 360 and PS3 were really excited about the game to be played in their favorite consoles.

In a Gamescom conference, lead designer Josh Mosqueira said that the company is "very, very serious about bringing the Diablo III experience to console."

"Today, we're trying to build the best console team at Blizzard. We're looking for programmers, designers, artists who think their dream job would be to bring Diablo to the console. Trust me, it is a dream job," he said.

"All I can say is it's going to be awesome. Stay tuned."

For the PC version of Diablo III - it still has no release date.


Gamers out there, what do you think about the chances for Diablo 3 to be developed in consoles - PS3 and Xbox 360?

-Like millions of fans I am desperately waiting for Diablo III.
All we could expect from Diablo III (and maybe even a little more) is now just about to launch (26.6. for US 30.6. for Europe) in form of TITAN QUEST.
It has all we love about Blizzards hack-and-slay plus many innovations for a ARPG. For example physics engine and more than 1000 unique items to find. (Set items etc)
-Hmm I've been awaiting diablo3 ever since the rehab I had to go through with Diablo2:LoD. Fantastic game. I'll check this out, although I don't think you can cram anymore atmosphere into an RPG than Act 1&2 of D2. Those were fantastic moments.
-This Titan Quest looks enjoyable. I'll be waiting around for it now. smile.gif
Though, nothing can stop me from Diablo 3 more.