Monday, February 20, 2012

Is diablo 3 out

Is diablo 3 out
I'm not going to lie, ever since the merger with Activision I have enjoyed your games less, and less, and less. There is just no passion in the games anymore. I feel NOTHING from your games. Neither in game play, visually, or story wise. WoW has become boring and stagnant with its lack of community, SC2 feels like a solo game even when playing on BNET 2.0 (which should be BNET 0.2). Now, Diablo 3 is just as bad if not worse than WoW. I have played the beta for many hours, but now I find myself playing Pokemon Black and watching Netflix to be more entertaining and more rewarding than all of your games combined.
My childhood growing up was filled with Rock n' Roll Racing, Diablo, Starcraft, Diablo 2, and Vanilla WoW. Of course there were other games, but these games are the ones I had the most fun with. I spent hours upon hours PvPing in Alterac Valley, Warsong Gulch, and Arathi Basin. I fought Protoss, Terran, and Zerg over countless battlefields. I conquered Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal while traveling across Sanctuary's lands. I braved the depths of the Cathedral, the Catacombs, the Caves, and Hell itself in search of Albrecht and Lazarus.
In Diablo III, your characters will wield their various skills to devastating effect. [more]But once you add a runestone to a skill, it’ll transform and become even more powerful. Runestones can alter nearly everything about a skill -- the way it looks, how many enemies it hits, and what happens to those unfortunate enough to be caught in its path.
Now, I can't even bring myself to log in for more than 10 minutes in the beta of Diablo 3. I can't bring myself to explore the galaxy in search of the Swarm, and my adventures across Azeroth are far behind me.

Blizzard, you are nothing more than nostalgia. Your games no longer have any soul or passion. So now I give you my final message.