Sunday, February 19, 2012

Diablo iii forums

Diablo iii forums
So as the description says, the images may cast some of the same spells as you, but those spells deal no damage. But what I want to know is whether they'll be able to cast spells like Slow Time or Frost Nova that have other effects (such as slow, knockback or stun) on enemies?
I doubt it.. if their spells aren't doing damage in the first place, I don't think they will let them cast utility spells.
They're just supposed to be meat shields.
If Diablo and his brothers put out an album, and you played it backwards, what would you hear?
my teleport has reversal for slow time trap
my layzor is a void ray
have familiar for mana recharge, dont have astral cuz i figure i'll have to walk to reposition my layzors, so i'm just gonna reload ma power hungry layzors on teh moove.
glass cannon is a risk in HC, evocation gives my a new slowtime/teleport trap sooner
lastly i preffer snaring layzor to Aoe Knowback, cuz that knockback is not helping to Liiiine em up...