Friday, April 13, 2012

ANYONE GOT ANY BETA BECAUSE OF THE RECENT BETA WAVE?

ANYONE GOT ANY BETA BECAUSE OF THE RECENT BETA WAVE?

After saying that I believe in the finalization of the game was very tight on a diablo and diablo 3 wow account and waited for the records I bought a beta, but point me in the most depressing lack of Turkish language support software piracy complaint that there is nothing being done, but the actual games will be encouraged. I think blizzard / activision wants to be kept such as the fir is a huge market for turkey company TURKISH TURKISH subtitle language support must be at least need to hoard.
I have a foreign language is rather poor, like me, many players will cinematikleri characters other than the way we know to understand the speech of arbitrary izlemenni already activision blizzard would not be a very difficult thing a human can not be a situation like that you want to More movie Arena Turkish language support package added to the game with at least one work done. Sincerely a player fanatic.