Friday, April 13, 2012

Do you think D3 will be the roaring success that D2 was?

Do you think D3 will be the roaring success that D2 was?
If they focus on gameplay this time instead of insanely OP graphics as with SC2, they might have another hit. 22 game updates later, SC2 still isn't balanced sufficiently. Terran is OP.

Diablo 2 was one of my favorite games of all time. D3 can't be half bad if it's anything like it. (IMO)
I haven't looked into the details, so I couldn't say whether I expect it to be as wildly popular as D2, but given the explosion of games studios and developers, I can't see it capturing the market share that D2 had back in the day. Too many competitors.
A) there will be dyes to customize your gear
B) you think every class will have just one set of armour?....umm...ok...
you know this isn't WoW, right? They're not "tier" sets or anything...
C) again, you think this is the only monk set for endgame? rare items (which will most probably be better), possibility of more than just one unique/set item per slot, etc...let's ignore all that, and instead choose to NOT play the class because we don't like...one...set.......visually.....wow

dying will make it look slighlty better but from what i saw so far monk is worst looking for sure not just one set...all the sets are just plain awful and if you think they look cool than you will probably shiet your pants after seeing DH and BARB armors; sadly monk armors dont even compare, anyone with a slight taste in anything will agree with me,
I am sure there will be many many more armor pieces in the game but what they reveal atm is supposed to give you an idea of what your character will look like end game.
And I dont like it.

Рlease write comment on my blog!